080900- East Marshall- Including the cities of Newfolden, Middle River, and Grygla 928 PM CDT Tue Apr 7 2020
Rest of tonight Mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers. Lows 25 to 30. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of showers 30 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of sprinkles and flurries in the morning, then scattered rain showers in the afternoon. Highs 40 to 45. Breezy. West winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Thursday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Thursday night Mostly clear. Lows 15 to 20. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Friday night Mostly cloudy. Chance of light snow, possibly mixed with rain. Lows in the mid 20s. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of light rain and snow. Highs 40 to 45. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. Lows 20 to 25. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Sunday night Mostly cloudy. Lows 15 to 20. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. Monday night Partly cloudy. Lows 10 to 15. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s.